Manna Market Organic Food CO-OP
We at MannaMarket harvest a variety of seasonal Fruits, Vegetables, Grains, Dairy, Meats, Specialty Products, Organic Young Living Essential Oils and Organic Cosmetics from our farm and associated growers to create several home, office, restaurant, school and other service options for you to choose from.
Pickup from our Market located at 2600 Cherokee Place Mt. Brook, Alabama 35216 or pick up at one of our many locations throughout Alabama. We offer delivery service as well, for convenience.
We started Delivery in September 2013 and to offer weekly delivery to customers. This has been a big hit with our customers and new ones. As in the past, we will still open the CO-OP store every other Tuesday and deliver to pickup locations and will deliver that day as well.
The product in each service changes weekly and varies seasonally but we work with neighboring organic farms and associated farms / growers to ensure a good variety of produce year round. You choose the service you would like to receive and the frequency you want to occur for the service. For some deliveries, the day you receive delivery depends of your zip code.
** You must choose a Box Order before adding other items to the shopping cart!! **
1st - We ask you Join the CO-OP and afterwards:
2nd - Customize your service.
3rd - After reviewing all the Box Orders we offer, please go to shop.mannamarket.net for all "Secure" ordering,
4th - Choose Shopping Cart and begin selections Ist from one of the Box Orders Categories. After adding your box selections(s) you can choose to "continue shopping" by adding additional items you select to your shopping cart. Feel free to call us if you have any questions as to ordering.
5th - After your ready to "check out", the page following page will request billing information and credit card type. You may choose to pay at the Market with Cash or Check and that is ok, but only at the Market can you do so.
6th - As to Shipping, either pick up at the Market or choose the pick up location you desire from the pick up locations listed and fill in as to the Shipping address so we know to deliver to that drop off location, or if you want delivered to your home, office, business, restaurant or School fill out the shipping address as well. There is delivery charges for each type of delivery.
7th - You can choose to sign on as a guest or by registering, on our Page as a Guest and thereafter logging onto your account or contacting the office via phone or email.
8th - You let us know the item(s) you do not want to receive and we automatically change the item(s) if they come up in your box selections or you can choose from our fruit, vegetable, herb selections or from our specialty food selections by order criteria.
* Feel free to add extra items for an event or dinner and we will deliver them with your next delivery or make arrangements. We are here to help.
* Payment is done via mail for those who choose to prepay with a check or automatically if you prefer to pay with debit or credit card.
* Your invoice includes deliveries to be received so you will not be billed if your leaving town and have placed a hold on your service.
* A credit card will be required at signup but it will not be billed if you choose to be invoiced via mail and pay with a check. One month notice is required to cancel out of the CO-OP!
* Credit card billing is processed at time of order and or at pickup at the Market. If you choose to cancel your account, your credit card will be charged for any outstanding balances upon cancellation.
* We accept all major credit cards and now including American Express. We have option to add recoup processing charges, if necessary.
* Share your Farm with friends - Connect with the land that grows your food.
* Find information on upcoming Farm Events here or in our News Letters.
* Don't forget to order your Green Bags. A must!
* Primary WebSite: mannamarket.net